Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

HELLO WORLD!

I want to share how I feel about making things with my hands. About the people and things that inspire me. Writing and taking pictures are not really my thing, that said, I have wanted to share with other makers in the world for a long time now.  Please visit with me when you can, and drop me a note so I know  who you are and maybe you will share with me your feelings about making things with your hands.

Getting started:


the Process - large tabby?
 OK it is late, 12:30 pm gotta be up at 7 but I want to share what I have been working on these last few days. It is a large  version of a "danger doll" I will put a link to Danger's site when I figure out how to do that. I have put ears and arms on him/her and will update soon with pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment